My HouseWarming - A Success!
Labour Day this year has been made significant to me with the success of my housewarming.
The food was quite nice especially the eclairs which got swooped up barely 2 hrs plus into the day lol. My personal favourites would be the chicken, both the stir-fried in teriyaki sauce and the deep fried with mayonnaise.
For those who are interested in the caterer, its Liang Food Caterer @ http://www.catering.com.sg/.
I had a total of 31 dear friends who turned up, many thanks for making the time and the effort to grace my humble abode:
Kinwee, Kangwei, Seeto, Jiaxiang, Lixiong, Hweekeong, Jocelyn, Joanne, WeiWei, Christine, Edwin, June, Jiayan, Winnie, Sandy, Weizhu, Huichun, Jan, Jiadai, Peifang, ZhenZhong, Jinghe, Weilong, Xinying, Michelle Huang, Xingni, Meiyan, Claramae, Jieyun, Qiyuan & Michelle (Mrs Tan)
Although all I had to offer was food, a crappy PS2 with only 1 controller and 1 joystick which refuses to read some of the games and also my archive of digital photos since 2003, everyone still seemed to enjoy themselves, especially all the screams and laughter that came from my room where the digital archive is kept.
I'm really blessed by the presence of all my dear friends and also by the gifts that some "insisted" on bringing. I had a much needed Dry-Cabinet for my camera gear finally, a much needed firm pillow for a good sleep in the nights to come, a book on Prayer by Philip Yancey (I hope I would have the time and discipline to read it lol), an inspirational calendar for teachers, Best Denki vouchers, NTUC vouchers and last but not least, an AngBao (",)
Oh and not forgetting the consumables, a bottle of Muscato and also the box of HelloPanda!
For those who were unable to come for one reason or another, here are the photos, and for the brothers out there, I'm planning a LAN party at my place in June, GAME ON!
The food was quite nice especially the eclairs which got swooped up barely 2 hrs plus into the day lol. My personal favourites would be the chicken, both the stir-fried in teriyaki sauce and the deep fried with mayonnaise.
For those who are interested in the caterer, its Liang Food Caterer @ http://www.catering.com.sg/.
I had a total of 31 dear friends who turned up, many thanks for making the time and the effort to grace my humble abode:
Kinwee, Kangwei, Seeto, Jiaxiang, Lixiong, Hweekeong, Jocelyn, Joanne, WeiWei, Christine, Edwin, June, Jiayan, Winnie, Sandy, Weizhu, Huichun, Jan, Jiadai, Peifang, ZhenZhong, Jinghe, Weilong, Xinying, Michelle Huang, Xingni, Meiyan, Claramae, Jieyun, Qiyuan & Michelle (Mrs Tan)
Although all I had to offer was food, a crappy PS2 with only 1 controller and 1 joystick which refuses to read some of the games and also my archive of digital photos since 2003, everyone still seemed to enjoy themselves, especially all the screams and laughter that came from my room where the digital archive is kept.
I'm really blessed by the presence of all my dear friends and also by the gifts that some "insisted" on bringing. I had a much needed Dry-Cabinet for my camera gear finally, a much needed firm pillow for a good sleep in the nights to come, a book on Prayer by Philip Yancey (I hope I would have the time and discipline to read it lol), an inspirational calendar for teachers, Best Denki vouchers, NTUC vouchers and last but not least, an AngBao (",)
Oh and not forgetting the consumables, a bottle of Muscato and also the box of HelloPanda!
For those who were unable to come for one reason or another, here are the photos, and for the brothers out there, I'm planning a LAN party at my place in June, GAME ON!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home