I'm 2/3 through my attachment!
heehee, i'm 2 weeks through the 3 weeks attachment, all is well till
now, less some other unhappy stuff from other parts of my life which
made things quite cloudy. I now only have one last lesson, on the same
stuff that i have taught, but to another class. Basically my mentor is
giving me a full tour of her 3 classes, took 3-10, the 2nd best class
and 3-6, the middle (exactly) class. I'm left with 3-1 the worst class
next tuesday, then it'll be full scale busyness for my project liaoz
hahaha
now, less some other unhappy stuff from other parts of my life which
made things quite cloudy. I now only have one last lesson, on the same
stuff that i have taught, but to another class. Basically my mentor is
giving me a full tour of her 3 classes, took 3-10, the 2nd best class
and 3-6, the middle (exactly) class. I'm left with 3-1 the worst class
next tuesday, then it'll be full scale busyness for my project liaoz
hahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home