6 Weird Things about Me - Ms Devil Liyan, dun kill me :P
from Liyan's blog. Rules: Each player of the game starts off by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to sabotage. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog on their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.
Jasmine's 6 weird things...
1. I don't like mushroom!
2. I like to sit with legs bended out and form a M shaped!
3. I swallowed a chewing gum when i was young and I thought I'm going to die in the next 1 hour!
4. I like Chemistry, my favourite subject!
5. If I have chance, I would love to travel to 238 countries in my life time. (I will be very old by then and I need to be super rich)6. I love cartoon smurfs - a small blue creatures....
Tag : Nel, Lennon, Leanne, Donald, Ps Jeff, Micheal Santoso
TAGGED: Names begin with A-Z, All who read my blog! All secret readers who din tagged! ha ha ha...
Leanne's 6 weird things...
1. I used to sleep like a frog when I was young.. sit with legs bended out and form a M-shaped and rest on bed comfortably.
2. I love tomatoes and if I were to go church planting, just a tomato farm is gd enough for me to survive. Used to cook tomato porridge when i am saving money, tomato maggi mee soup(no msg), tomato bread(found in Breadtalk), chips with tomato flavour, i just wonder why no tomato sweets, tomato man???
3. I am health conscious person and can eat Yong Tau Foo soup for consecutive days of shepherding and meetings without getting sianz.
4. My nick name used to be "Wu Gui Mei"-Tortoise Girl when I was young.. cos i do things very slowly, eat very gently and slowly, walk very slowly, I tend to order food first yet last to come cos i only order to myself speaking so softly.. that no one can hear.. usually first to order food but last to finish cos i count my noodles! (thats what my mum said)
5. I hated sports when in Pri Sch cos there was once i thought i could do well in High Jump with great confidence, I ran towards the High Jump pole and slipped.. with my legs stuck underneath the thick mattress.. from that day onwards.. I hated sports in pri sch..
6. I won the 1st in sec sch annual cross country for 2 years cos of being chased by monkeys! I won 1st in all long distance 400, 800, 1500m run and that's when I no longer hear my mum calling me "Wu Gui Mei"
KC's 6 weird things:
1) I have a weird natural physical "trait" that only those very close to me knows of, and i shall not reveal it here, if u know it, u know it, if u dun, u better not try asking :P for those who think u close enuff, u can try asking lol
2) I had a strand of long white hair growing from my eye brow back in JC times
3) There are only 2 kinds of food in my opinion, can eat VS cannot eat LOL
4) I wear my watch on my master hand and i flick it every now and then, only removing it when i need to write in an exam, play dota/guitar/pool or when i praise and worhsip God
5) I love to "crack" my bones all over, including my spinal cord and neck, just like wat most ppl do to their knunckles
6) I obtained a Phelgmatic Chorleric result for a personality test before
Jasmine's 6 weird things...
1. I don't like mushroom!
2. I like to sit with legs bended out and form a M shaped!
3. I swallowed a chewing gum when i was young and I thought I'm going to die in the next 1 hour!
4. I like Chemistry, my favourite subject!
5. If I have chance, I would love to travel to 238 countries in my life time. (I will be very old by then and I need to be super rich)6. I love cartoon smurfs - a small blue creatures....
Tag : Nel, Lennon, Leanne, Donald, Ps Jeff, Micheal Santoso
TAGGED: Names begin with A-Z, All who read my blog! All secret readers who din tagged! ha ha ha...
Leanne's 6 weird things...
1. I used to sleep like a frog when I was young.. sit with legs bended out and form a M-shaped and rest on bed comfortably.
2. I love tomatoes and if I were to go church planting, just a tomato farm is gd enough for me to survive. Used to cook tomato porridge when i am saving money, tomato maggi mee soup(no msg), tomato bread(found in Breadtalk), chips with tomato flavour, i just wonder why no tomato sweets, tomato man???
3. I am health conscious person and can eat Yong Tau Foo soup for consecutive days of shepherding and meetings without getting sianz.
4. My nick name used to be "Wu Gui Mei"-Tortoise Girl when I was young.. cos i do things very slowly, eat very gently and slowly, walk very slowly, I tend to order food first yet last to come cos i only order to myself speaking so softly.. that no one can hear.. usually first to order food but last to finish cos i count my noodles! (thats what my mum said)
5. I hated sports when in Pri Sch cos there was once i thought i could do well in High Jump with great confidence, I ran towards the High Jump pole and slipped.. with my legs stuck underneath the thick mattress.. from that day onwards.. I hated sports in pri sch..
6. I won the 1st in sec sch annual cross country for 2 years cos of being chased by monkeys! I won 1st in all long distance 400, 800, 1500m run and that's when I no longer hear my mum calling me "Wu Gui Mei"
KC's 6 weird things:
1) I have a weird natural physical "trait" that only those very close to me knows of, and i shall not reveal it here, if u know it, u know it, if u dun, u better not try asking :P for those who think u close enuff, u can try asking lol
2) I had a strand of long white hair growing from my eye brow back in JC times
3) There are only 2 kinds of food in my opinion, can eat VS cannot eat LOL
4) I wear my watch on my master hand and i flick it every now and then, only removing it when i need to write in an exam, play dota/guitar/pool or when i praise and worhsip God
5) I love to "crack" my bones all over, including my spinal cord and neck, just like wat most ppl do to their knunckles
6) I obtained a Phelgmatic Chorleric result for a personality test before

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home