Nat on the Net


Monday, November 28, 2011

Back in action

I had thought that all the busy-ness at work would have totally killed my passion for writing and blogging, but I suddenly woke up so early this morning that I felt I had to write.

Some update from my facebook note, I had managed to keep up the exercise regime only until June, then term 3's hectic schedule took over, but fear not, the holidays are here and I shall resume!

I also realised how emo I can actually be over this period, it is really like re-discovering myself. I have started on some Bible reading plans courtesy of Youversion.com and I hope to be able to pen down my thoughts somewhere. I will likely be starting a personal journal and whenever I have anything which I feel will encourage others, it will be posted here!

Oh and backlogging, I had the most wonderful birthday this year in Orchard central on 8th June 2011 and also all the way up in Kukup on 25th June 2011, with fireworks and a KongMing lantern!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home